My little kiddos are so silly. Nap time today was a disaster. I put them in bed at their usual time at 1pm. Natalie moaned for about a half hour but eventually quieted down. Weston on the other hand was ridiculously out of control (maybe it has something to do with the amount of M&Ms he had today - I think I need to re-think his potty training treat - he is not used to sweets). I heard him crying and scratching at the door, playing with toys, banging things on the wall, riding the rocking horse, etc. What a disaster. At about 2:30pm I hear Natalie just wailing. "What is going on in there?!!!" I thought to myself.
I opened the door to find that the light was on and Weston was sitting in Natalie's crib! He was all smiles and Natalie just looked at me with this look of utter annoyance. She was quite perturbed with Weston waking her up from her nap. Looks like nap time was over.
The rest of the day didn't fare well as a result!
No comments:
Post a Comment