Everyone knows I can't cook. I try and I have gotten a lot better, but if you want a really good meal, see Roland. He is the cook in the family. It seems like there is another though following in his footsteps. Natalie loves being in the kitchen with me when I am cooking. She likes to see what I am doing and help when possible. The other night Roland was in the kitchen working on dinner and Natalie insisted on helping him. We pulled a chair in there and she helped move the potatoes from the cutting board to the pot. She was just tickled that she was able to do this. She would dance on the chair in anticipation until Roland was done cutting the next set of potatoes. She would then grin from ear to ear as she was scraping them off into the pot. What fun! Oh, and what kind of cook would she be if she didn't sneak a sample? I don't think she was very pleased with the raw potato. (As a side note - my children really do wear clothing. She had just finished swimming)
(Please ignore the explosive mess in the background. Our house is usually a disheveled mess by the end of every day)



No comments:
Post a Comment