Saturday, August 7, 2010

Here we go...


We are about to start another all familiar chapter in our lives. Roland starts his MBA at the end of this month. He applied and was accepted to Texas A&M - Commerce graduate business program. I have very mixed feelings about it. I know it is necessary to further his career and am so grateful for the hard work he is willing to put forth to provide for our family but I am selfish and want his time all to myself. So, here we go again. Another two years with his nose in the books. I am glad he is getting it done now though while the kids are still young. We can do it! Good luck honey! You are amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could join you Roland but my brain hurts thinking about it! I'll just resort to being jealous of you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete