Weston will kill me one day for posting this, but I can't resist. I love my little boy. He is so manly in every way possible. He loves monster trucks, cars, sports, wrestling, and is as loud and playfully violent as they come. Everything is done with force and strength. He is a boy in every sense of the word.
At the same time, he is the most kind, caring, and thoughtful little boy I have ever known. He always says sorry, is genuinely concerned if one of us is hurt or sick and makes sure he rubs your head and asks, "you okay?," and absolutely loves babies. He loves touching babies and giving kisses. He also enjoys playing with Natalie's baby - holding her, talking to her, putting a diaper on her, and putting her gently into bed. He has even given her a bath. Not to mention, I really think his favorite color is pink.
Anyway, he loves flowers. Every flower he sees, he gets excited and either picks it, smells it, or both. He was quite jealous when Natalie got to wear a flower headband to church this past Sunday. He kept trying to take it off and put it on his own head. He couldn't understand why Natalie got the flower and he didn't. What an injustice! After church, he found the flower clip and rustled through the basket of headbands. He comes to me, "Mommy - flower?!" He holds up the flower and headband with pleading in his eyes.
"Sure Weston!" I put the clip on the headband and put the headband on his head. Boy was he a happy boy! He was flaunting that thing around the house like he was in the Little Miss Pageant. What a cutie! He even kindly obliged me with this photo.
What a beautiful boy he is! :)

Bah! He IS going to kill you! But he really is a pretty boy...look at those eyes!!
ReplyDelete