Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm Actually Doing it

So after a whole lot of talking and not a lot of action, I am finally moving on it. What is this you are asking? I am finally starting my own piano "studio!"

Right now I am in the process of gathering all of my materials and am setting up a website (and by website I mean blogger). After I get everything organized how I would like I may purchase a domain name and actually switch it to a real website but in the meantime I am setting everything up on blogger. I would have to do a whole lot of research to figure out how to do an actual website. I am almost done with the blog so once it is presentable, I will let you know how you can find it so you can let me know what you think! I'm excited.

Oh, and the name is really cute. Roland came up with it, of course. Since I will be mainly teaching beginning students we are calling it "First Notes Piano Studio." Clever, right?

I hope to be able to start lessons in September so I just have to finish up finalizing everything so I can get advertising. Hope this goes well!

2 comments: