Monday, April 19, 2010

Our Musicians

Ever since Weston was a baby he has LOVED Daddy's guitar. He will just sit mesmerized and listen to his Daddy play. At just a few months old he was already strumming the guitar perfectly. I was afraid he would tug at it or try to eat it but he knew just what to do. He was a natural. Since then, one of his favorite things to do is still to sit and sing along with his Daddy while he plays and occasionally help him strum.

(September 2008 - 9 months old)

The other night after bath time (hence the pajamas and wet hair) Weston and Daddy were jamming out but this time Weston got his own guitar! I caught him sitting on the couch singing E-I-E-I-O to himself while strumming away. It was really cute. Unfortunately he wasn't singing quite as well as he was before the video started, but you can get the point by the video. (I am having trouble loading it so I will try again later)


Natalie decided she was going to try her skill out too. She also loves watching her Daddy play. She always darts as soon as she hears the first strum. She will plop herself right in front of Daddy and stare at him while he plays. She coos along too. What a pretty voice she has! She has quite the strumming ability as well. Who knows, maybe we will be starting a band soon! Oh, and please excuse the Niagara Falls coming out of Natalie's mouth. She is pushing through a painful four teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment