Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Lot Has Changed


I came across this picture today and it brought a lot of thoughts flooding to my mind.
  • My goodness, look how young I look!
  • Kids sure do a number on you!
  • I wish my skin still looked like that :)
  • Man, I am vain
  • Ah, Weston is such a cutie!
  • Where did all of that chub go? (his, not mine)
  • His eyes used to be bright blue - crazy! Now they are turning green like mine. :)
  • Roland and I were still working on our undergrads. How did we do that?
  • We were living in Mesa at the ASU campus. What a wonderful time in our lives. We met such wonderful friends.
  • I miss my rocking chair (it's in storage currently)
  • I miss Arizona!
  • I was working at the University of Phoenix and had just given up Nursing School to have Weston - I will never regret that :)
  • Sad I couldn't stay home with my little cutie all day and regretting leaving him with the psycho we had chosen
  • So many questions were in our future (and still are)
  • Happiness
  • What happened? He was so easy then ;)
  • What a silly kid
  • Wow, he looks nothing like me here
  • Little did I know we were about to start this all over again. I think I was pregnant within a week of taking this picture. I may have already been pregnant by now.
  • What a wonderful life
  • My family makes me so happy
  • I love being a mom
  • I love how happy I look :)
  • Arizona! Phoenix! Can I come back please?
  • Dirt. There was dirt everywhere. No landscaping. Unless you count the desert bird of paradise in front of our house :)
  • Within walking distance of many friends. This was my favorite part. How cool is that? We had several friends on our street. Wish we would have done more with them.
  • No stress
  • Living our "wealthy" years. So glad we were smart and saved so much money. We definitely reaped the fruit of those labors. :) Phew!
  • Primary teachers. We loved taking Weston with us to Primary. Weston loved singing time and Daddy thought it was hilarious to have Weston do "sign language" to all of the songs. It was very cute.
  • Going to the campus gym. That was fun. I love working out with Roland.
  • These are the moments that we remember forever
  • LOVE
  • This was only two years ago this past month - what do these next two years have in store?

No comments:

Post a Comment