So we caved in. We bought a crib tent. But, you know me - I got it on craigslist.
We haven't tried it out yet. We had a late bedtime tonight so we didn't have much trouble in the sleep department. Boy is she going to be one sad little girl when that gets put up.
I must confess though, I will be sad not to find her curled up on the rocking chair anymore. She is adorable. She will grab all of her blankets one by one, followed by her dolly and place them all on the rocking chair. She then cuddles up and falls asleep on the chair every night. It is just adorable.
Hopefully this works at least until she is mature enough to understand staying in a bed. We shall see.
Update: We love this tent! She didn't seem to mind at all and she now stays in her bed and we all get the sleep we need. Thank you, thank you, thank you crib tent!

No comments:
Post a Comment