Thursday, September 9, 2010

Five Years


Today marks our family's five year anniversary.  Wow.  Five years.  That is a long time.  Maybe I can say now that I am no longer a newlywed?  Perhaps we have graduated and are in it for the long haul now.  I can honestly say it sure hasn't felt like five years.

In the past five years, we have experienced as a family:
  • Eight moves
  • Two children
  • Two college degrees (with a third on the way)
  • Six undergrad major changes
  • Five colleges
  • 11 different jobs
  • 4 cars
  • 2 surgeries and 1 hospital stay
  • and a whole lot of FUN

I have been so incredibly blessed with a wonderful husband, great children, and sweet friends.  What a blessing my life is.  I hope we have this much happiness, love, and laughs for the rest of our eternity together.  I love you honey!  Thank you for choosing me as your wife.  It is an honor.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! Gosh, it doesn't seem like five years, does it? You guys have done so much--I hope the next five years give you a chance to settle down and relax a little bit...

    ReplyDelete