Friday, February 26, 2010

Feeling Crafty

I haven't done anything "crafty" in years. I began to think that I was incapable of making anything cute. In an effort to make sure Natalie looks like a girl in our family pictures tomorrow, I ventured to make a flower hair clip for her headband and add rhinestones to her brown shirt. This was quite the task for someone that is craft impaired.

The hair clips turned out to be rather simple and I am quite pleased with how they turned out. I am excited to debut her first clip tomorrow. Hopefully she keeps it on her head. I am trying to keep my expectations low for that though.


The second project was to put these cute little rhinestones on her plain brown t-shirt. I needed to bring some blue into her wardrobe so that there was more blue in our family photo. I also thought the shirt was a little plain, but who can beat $2.00 at Old Navy? :)

I was really excited with how it turned out. I was expecting it to look a lot worse but was very pleasantly surprised. It wasn't hard at all either. The hardest part was trying to make it look even.

I had so much fun. I think I will need to do this more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment