For Roland's birthday/Valentine's Day gift, he went to Las Vegas with his brother and cousin to see the rugby sevens international tournament. They left bright and early Saturday morning (13th) at 4:30 and came home that evening just past midnight. Fast trip! Roland had so much fun. I am really glad he was able to go and get that time with his boys!
I am such a great wife and surprised him with a stash of his favorite treats (along with some root beer of course) on the driver's seat of the car. Roland surprised me with some flowers upon his return. That was our Valentine's Day. I know - we are kind of pathetic. You would think considering it is the anniversary of our first date we would get a little more involved - but we don't.
I laughed at his lack of pictures upon his return. But here are a few to get an idea of what they did!
No comments:
Post a Comment