Roland was kind enough to pack my gym bag for me so that we could get out of the house that much quicker this morning. I double checked to make sure he got everything I needed, then we were out the door.
One exhausting workout later, I was in the locker room. That in and of itself is a story. I really don't care for locker rooms. I always feel awkward and uncomfortable. They just are not for me. I feel silly as I tiptoe around everyone trying my best to avert my eyes. I was pretty proud of myself for not catching any unwanted sights until I turned the corner to walk into the shower room and there it was! One bottom staring me right in the face. Come on people! What ever happened to modesty? At least don't stand out in the open where everyone can see you! I must just be extra sensitive, who knows.
So I am showering as quickly as I can with of course my towel draped over the curtain so that no one can see me through the strip of see-through material. I still don't understand why they put that clear strip through the curtain. Why do people need to see me shower? I strategically towel myself off so that no one can see areas they probably don't want to see and head back into the locker room.
Everyone must have given me the strangest looks as I went to my locker, grabbed my clothes, then walked into a stall and shut the door behind me. Excuse me for wanting some privacy. I exit the stall in my cute little get up Roland selected for me. A red shirt and comfy khakis. Good choice honey.
Of course my locker room experience always takes a ridiculous amount of time so although I left to go shower long before Roland did, he still beat me to picking up the children and was waiting for me in the car.
I walk towards the car to see Roland sitting there with nothing else but a RED polo on. I got a little nervous as I hoped that he had chosen to wear jeans to work today. Nope. Khakis. You have got to be kidding me.
I gave him a look as I entered the car. "Red and khaki mood today huh?" I said. He looked at me and laughed. "Oops!" He claims he had no idea he did that. Apparently we are suffering from short term memory loss now.
Our errands were interesting. We only got one actual inquisition as to the intentional versus accidental matching that day although I am sure many more were thinking it. My silly husband! Gotta love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment