Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thanks

I just got the hankering to make a list of all of the things in my life that I am thankful for. We have been so truly blessed and I don't think I thank my Father in Heaven nearly enough!

So without further adieu ... here is my list (in no particular order)

  • A wonderful, loving, hardworking husband and eternal companion
  • A fun, kind, healthy little boy
  • A sweet, beautiful daughter
  • Loving extended family
  • Warm and welcoming ward family
  • Gospel of Jesus Christ
  • Priesthood in my home
  • Atonement of Jesus Christ
  • Modern day prophets
  • Scriptures
  • Personal revelation
  • Prayer
  • Temple covenants
  • Family history and the blessing of eternal families
  • Repentance
  • Health
  • Education
  • Home filled with love
  • Food
  • Roland's employment
  • Ability to be a stay-at-home mom :)
  • Talents
  • Opportunities to serve
  • Being a mother
  • Being a wife
  • Being a daughter and sister
  • Friends
  • Freedom
  • Opportunity
  • Clothing
  • Music
  • Beauty
  • Beautiful earth and God's creations
  • Each and every day!

There are so many more things that I can't even think of right now. All I know is that I have more than I could have ever asked for and am blessed with the most important things in life - a healthy, loving, happy family where we experience pure joy. Now, off to go play with my little treasures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment