Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Blackmail

I am sure I can use this as blackmail at a later date. I just thought it was too funny to not share.

Weston decided that after he finished his cereal this morning that he wanted to pour the leftover milk on himself. So, breakfast ended in a bath (as most meals do around here).

I put Weston in the bath and then went to the closet to put a shirt on so we could leave to the store after. We had to pick up some compasses at Target for Roland's scouting activity tonight. WalMart last night only had one (thanks to dove hunting season starting this weekend). Oh, and don't worry - I didn't leave him unattended. The tub is within view of the closet. He was in my sight at all times.

I come back to the tub and Weston turns to me and says "poopy." I glance over into the water and there is poop everywhere! Luckily he learned since last time this happened and didn't put it in his mouth. He stood up and tried to stay clear. It was kind of humorous how scared he was of it.

We were able to clean everything out and he was able to finish his bath as a happy camper. Hopefully we can get him to say "poopy" BEFORE it happens next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment