Thursday, September 3, 2009

Silly Weston

This morning I hear Weston jabbering away in his crib. I walk in the room and he is sitting up talking about who knows what. I get closer and he is pointing down between his legs and is saying "bee bee" which is usually pee pee or diaper. I figured he was just peeing but look closer and his diaper was off! He had taken his diaper off at some point in the night and had nothing on! He smiled at me when I realized what had happened and reached back behind himself and lifted his diaper in the air. "Bee bee" he says. He is trying so hard to put it back on so I tell him that we will go get him a new one. He was quite content when he was fully covered again. What a silly boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment