
Natalie turned six months old on Monday! I can not believe how time flies. Natalie now has her two bottom teeth and I think she is working on her top two. She sure chews enough! Natalie can roll over (but chooses not to). I just barely started feeding her some solid food. I probably should have started sooner but I am lazy. It is so much easier to breastfeed, but I know she needs to actually start eating. She has had Cheerios and rice cereal and will suck on grapes or other random things. It is so funny to watch her try to eat. She gets the funniest look on her face. She just doesn't know

what to do with it! She lately started moving like an inch worm but on her back only. If only we could convert that to her tummy! She really does not like tummy time. We usually get in about five minutes a day. At this rate, she will never learn to crawl! She really loves the jumperoo though. She really started to enjoy it just a few weeks ago. Now she actually bounces and will stay in it for much longer periods of time. I love it because now I can get stuff done and don't have to hold her all day. She gets happier and happier every day. Her smile is just so adorable! She brightens my

day. Not to mention, she is just so beautiful, I can't take my eyes off of her. We are so fortunate to be blessed with two adorable, sweet children!
No comments:
Post a Comment