Monday, June 29, 2009
I think I am going to cry
So after a physically and emotionally draining three days, the bugs decide to top it off. I have had an ongoing battle with a black widow in my garage that just won't die. Then, I have my bed sheets in the washer because I decided to clean the sheets after Roland showered for the first time after surgery. I go to rotate, and what is sitting on top of my comforter inside the washer? A monster sized roach!!! It is sitting there staring at me as if to say "nah nah nah nah nah." That did it. I completely lost it. Why is there a roach in my washer?!!!! I relegated myself to the fact that I was just going to sleep on towels tonight instead and I would never wash any clothes again. My dear sweet husband ended up hobbling over with his crutches and sucking the roach up in the vacuum. What a sweet heart. I think I am still going to cry though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment