Weston is just too hilarious. Ever since he was young, whenever we would balance something on his head or do something silly, we would do it along to the circus theme music (that you can hear here) that either Roland or I would sing. As he got older, whenever he wanted to do some stunt (whether it be balance on Daddy's hands, walk across the rolled up rug like a balance beam, etc) he would say the "duh duh dah dah dah duh dah" to the melody himself. It's kind of funny because anytime he is doing something he thinks is funny, he will start singing it. So, I was in the toy room with him this morning. He jumps on his rocking horse and tries to push the ears (it usually sings and makes horse noises). The battery must be dead so it wasn't working so he was yanking on the ears really hard and couldn't quite understand why it was not doing anything. So, he took matters into his own hands. All of a sudden he climbs up onto the horse's back so that he is standing on top of the horse and starts singing the Circus theme song. I could not stop laughing. I made him do it again for the camera! Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Our Little Circus Monkey
Weston is just too hilarious. Ever since he was young, whenever we would balance something on his head or do something silly, we would do it along to the circus theme music (that you can hear here) that either Roland or I would sing. As he got older, whenever he wanted to do some stunt (whether it be balance on Daddy's hands, walk across the rolled up rug like a balance beam, etc) he would say the "duh duh dah dah dah duh dah" to the melody himself. It's kind of funny because anytime he is doing something he thinks is funny, he will start singing it. So, I was in the toy room with him this morning. He jumps on his rocking horse and tries to push the ears (it usually sings and makes horse noises). The battery must be dead so it wasn't working so he was yanking on the ears really hard and couldn't quite understand why it was not doing anything. So, he took matters into his own hands. All of a sudden he climbs up onto the horse's back so that he is standing on top of the horse and starts singing the Circus theme song. I could not stop laughing. I made him do it again for the camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey guys! I'm so excited that you have a blog! You're kids are so cute!
ReplyDelete