So I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and start a blog. It was mainly sparked by my desire to capture the events of our day to day life that I find very entertaining and don't want to forget. Weston and Natalie make me laugh every day with their silly
shenanigans. So, sorry if this gets boring, but it is mainly for my reference and
journaling. Also, bear with me while I try to figure out how to do all of this. Needless to say, I feel like a fish out of water. Any blogging 101 help is appreciated. :)
OH MY GOSH, ALICIA HAS A BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been waiting for this FOREVER! I'm so excited!
Seriously, it's the best way to keep a journal/scrapbook.
YAYAYAYAY!!
Consider yourself linked to my blog.
Glad you are excited. I have been meaning to get around to it, but just didn't know what I was doing. I still don't know, but I figured I may as well jump in and figure it out as I go. I really like the idea of using it as a journal though because we all know I stink at writing in my journal. I still haven't written in my journal about my wedding day. How bad am I?!
ReplyDelete