Friday, October 15, 2010

In Case You Were Wondering...

In case you were wondering, hair does get stuck in a drain.

Having always had short hair, I haven't had to really ever worry about the common hair woes.  Now that it is getting a little longer, my eyes are opened to a whole new world.  I was dunking my head in our bathroom sink this morning so I could get it wet and blow dry it, thus eliminating my "sleeping on wet hair" look. 

I started to feel a little tug so I lifted up my head to realize that my hair was stuck down the drain.  Really?!  I didn't know that actually happened.  Luckily for me, our drain stopper (or what ever you would call it) has been broken for a while now and we just have not gotten it fixed.  So, I was able to pull it out of the drain with no problem.

I looked at the stopper and saw that my hair was wrapped around it several times.  I was really nervous that I would have to cut it free.  It was quite the tangled mess.  After some strategic moves, I was able to completely remove my hair and even did so without (to my knowledge) damaging my hair.  Phew!

So, now I know.  And, now you know (unless of course you already knew this valuable piece of information).  Hair does get stuck down drains.

No comments:

Post a Comment