Natalie is just exploding with cuteness lately.
This morning she woke up all grins. Her grins continued as she enjoyed her nice, soft, footie pajamas. She has no recollection of ever wearing them before, so this is her "first" experience. The footies on the bottom were of course in need of exploration and experimentation, as well as strange walking. The arms were just a strange feeling, but also the reason for many, many hugs she gave herself just to feel how soft it was. What a cutie! Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures. Bummer.
We went to the playground today and had to bundle up slightly. Natalie had a little cardigan sweater on and looked absolutely adorable. She is starting to look like such a little person rather than a baby; and boy is she a cute one! She spent the majority of the time there climbing (as usual). When she got tired of climbing, she decided to try something else - escaping through the gate. She tries everytime we go, but this time I think she had a lightbulb moment. I watched as she slid her legs through, followed by her hips (she learned she needed to turn them sideways), followed by her shoulders (which she also turned sideways). She looked at me, grinning from ear to ear with only her head still on our side of the gate. I watched as she pulled and tugged, trying to squeeze her head through the tight space. I quickly put a stop to that. I certainly did not want a visit from the fire department. So, I pulled her back through the way she went out. She wasn't too thrilled about that, but I got the hint and we went home.
She is such a silly little girl. She makes me smile every day! What a lucky mom I am!
Of course I didn't get a picture of Natalie in the gate, but here are some pictures from my cell phone of them playing!






No comments:
Post a Comment