Monday, December 20, 2010

What a Stinker!

No, I am not referring to my kids.  My husband is the biggest stinker of them all! (and I wonder where they get it from?).  Last night Roland was cleaning the dishes while I was finishing up on a Christmas present.  I know, he is so sweet.  I walked over to the sink, cup in hand, to get some water from the faucet.  I waited patiently while he washed a serving spoon.  After over a minute I realized that it was taking him quite some time to clean this spoon!  I looked to see if something was difficult to get off of it to see him just rubbing his fingers over it under the running water.  I watched for another few seconds when I finally asked, "are you giving it a massage or something?"  He looked at me, smiled, and said, "I was wondering how long it would take you to say something.  Here you go!"  What a little stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment