Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Preschool


Weston started preschool on January 3.  He absolutely loves it!

His first day of school was a day of anxiety for the little guy.  He doesn't handle change very well so anytime I mentioned school he cried or got mad.  He was frustrated getting ready and refused to stand for a picture.  So, all of my pictures of his first day of school involve him hiding from the camera.  Oh well.

Since then, he has loved every single day.  School is his opportunity to be a big boy and play with his friends.  He is such a social butterfly so he is completely in his element.  Every day I pick him up he tells me about all of the fun things they did and learned about.  He is just so happy!

The best part is that school is only Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12:00pm to 2:45pm.  So, I still get my time with him and he gets his independence.  It's perfect!

If you are interested, you can check out his preschool's blog here.  You can keep tabs on what he is up to in school and there are pictures of him from time to time.  I am so happy that he has this opportunity.  He is having a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment