Friday, February 18, 2011

It's All Fun and Games

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt!

That was our motto for the afternoon.  I put the kids in their room for naptime and all I heard was giggles and running.  I was hoping for naps but I settled on listening to cute little giggles.

Then Natalie starts crying - the type of cry where you know something is wrong.  I walk in to see her holding her head and sobbing.  I look over at Weston who is staring blankly at me then he starts sobbing.  I had no idea what happened.

I tried to console both of them as I hear in between sobs from Weston:  Chair .... fall .... Nanee.... head .... ouchie.  I have no idea what he is talking about.  From what I could gather, I think he fell off the rocking chair onto Natalie and they collided heads.  Neither of them were too happy.

So, I laid down with them (both still crying) and they were out in less than two minutes.  Poor guys.

Hope they learned their lesson.  I am guessing they didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment