Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chickens and Eggs

I have a bad case of counting your chickens before they hatch.

It is just short of two hours since I happily proclaimed that my son is a big boy bed sleeper. I now repeal that statement.

It is two hours later and he is still in his room, squealing; with no intention of going to sleep. There have been many guiding back to the room sessions, telling him to quiet down and go to sleep sessions, etc.

The last straw was when Natalie woke up due to his shenanigans. She sobbed for a while. She is so ridiculously tired and all she wanted to do was sleep. That was it. The crib side went back up.

I left the room - Natalie wailing trying desperately to fall back asleep and Weston wailing having way too much fun with his blankets.

Maybe better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment