Okay, I am back and vowing to do better. After talking to my grandmother and realizing she checks often to see what we are up to, I realized I need to do better.
So, to start us off, how about some funny moments from our very own kiddos?
-----------------------------------------
[We purchased a toy dog for Natalie for Christmas. It barks periodically from its hiding spot in our closet. The other day, it started barking]
Roland: (trying to be funny) Oh, I hear a dog barking!
Weston: A dog?!
Roland: Yeah, a little white one.
Weston: Where is he?
Roland: Oh, I didn't see him.
Weston: But you said he was white. Then where is he? I want to see him.
Roland: ...... Let's go look outside.
[opens the door and a dog just happens to bark down the road. Weston was satisfied. Phew. That was a close one]
------------------------------------------
Natalie just recently finished potty training. It was quite the ordeal. We first started over a year and a half ago and now, just two weeks before her fourth birthday, we have had success. As her reward, we took her to get her ears pierced. She was super excited. Today we were in the kitchen preparing food and she comes up to Roland and I, "my baby had an accident on the floor." She was quite serious. She then explained to her baby that she needed to clean up her accident. She helped her clean it up and proceeded to tell her baby all about how she needs to go in the potty. At least it is sticking, right?
------------------------------------------
I know there are tons more. I laugh at their silly little antics all day long. I'll post more as they come to me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment