Wondering where I have been lately? I have been around. I think all the time about how much I want to post on here (I certainly don't want to forget the things that have been happening around my home) but time just gets away from me.
So, this is what we have been working on. Last summer Roland and I decided to start our own business. Fitness has been Roland's passion his entire life. He has never been happier than when he was a personal trainer. But, he had to eat so he decided to move on with something else. But, he has never forgotten his dream to one day own his own gym. This is our first step in reaching that goal.
We have spent countless hours organizing, planning, and preparing. Not a night has gone by that we have not done something to move this plan along. Roland especially has worked tirelessly. He is in the last class of his MBA program and has managed to fit all of this in. The poor guy has not had a single moment to himself in longer than I can remember. He wakes up at 5:20am to go to work and does not stop moving or thinking until 11 or 11:30 every night. He works the entire time. I have never seen anything like it. But, I am so impressed with what we have come up with. We have come a long way in the past year and can attest to what hard work can achieve.
What is it that we do? We focus on the overall person to help him or her achieve fitness goals. Right now we mainly focus on weight loss but we will also be doing different sports training and body building as well. Roland also hopes to do some wrestling camps in the summer time once he gets settled. We do a three-part program. We focus on getting mentally and emotionally prepared through educational handouts and learning activities. We also focus on exercise prescription and meal plan coaching. All three put together have produced some amazing results. We have loved working with the people we have been fortunate to help so far and absolutely love the rewarding experience.
Roland recently put the website up. It still needs some work but it is functional and there if you want to take a look and see what we have been up to. You can find us at http://www.veritaslifefitness.com. So, now you know where I have been. I hope to be around more but can't make any promises. This pretty much takes up my whole life right now. But, I promise, we will be in touch. We are still alive and well. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment