The much anticipated day finally arrived - the first day of school! Weston has been waiting for five months for this day. He could not have been more excited to go back to school with Ms. Tamra.
We had to do the first day of school pictures, of course. Natalie wanted to be in all of the pictures too and posed in all of the same places, in all of the same ways. It was really cute.
When Weston had his fill, he says, "Okay Mom, no more pictures. I'm done."
We arrive at school and I ask him if he would like a picture in front of Ms. Tamra's house and he says, "No, I'm done. No more." He is so funny.
I sent a very happy, excited little boy into school and he didn't take a single look back. But, I returned to a sobbing little girl. She had managed to wiggle her arms out of her carseat buckles and had waterworks flowing from her eyes. She was so upset and so hurt that she didn't get to go with Weston to school. I felt really bad for her.
But, we had a fun (quiet!) time at home so hopefully she won't have a problem each time we go.
Happy first day of school little buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment