Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Big Brother

July 27, 2011

Weston is the sweetest boy.  The empathy and kindness he shows on a daily basis blows me away sometimes.  He is the most thoughtful three year old I have ever met.  I love my little Weston.

This particular day, Natalie was upset with me.  I told her "no" to something and she was not handling it well.  She ran into her bedroom and shut the door so she could cry to herself to feel better. 

I was in the kitchen making dinner when I heard Weston reading one of their books.  I was just impressed that he remembered all of the words.  I walked into his room when I saw him sitting on his bed with Natalie, reading to her.

What a sweetie pie!  He was trying to make her feel better.  She still had a scowl on her face but I think she really appreciated it.  I have the sweetest son.  He is the best big brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment