My sister took me out yesterday afternoon for a belated birthday pedicure. Yes, it took us two months to actually finally find a time we could meet up together. Sad, I know. I had so much fun. It was a very sweet treat and I enjoyed spending the time with her. Thank you to Roland for holding down the fort for me!
I came home that night from piano and Weston immediately noticed my toes. "Oh! Pretty toes!" he says. "Mom, I want pretty toes too!"
He has been asking all day for his pretty toes. I think we have a date after nap to complete his request. Natalie keeps grabbing my toes and saying, "oooohhhh!!!." She then pulls my toe to her eye and she smiles at it saying, "Cheese!" I'm not really sure what my pretty toes have to do with taking a picture, but it makes sense in her head!
So, there you have it. I have pretty toes and my kids are more than jealous.
No comments:
Post a Comment