Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pleasure to Meet You

Weston's favorite thing lately is to "meet" people.  He will practice with us at home by shaking our hands and say, "Hi .  My name is Westy.  It's a pleasure to meet you."  We will go back and forth for several minutes.  He thinks it is hilarious.

So, at church on Sunday, he sees a new friend named Bodie.  He turns to him, "Hi Bodie.  My name is Westy.  It's a pleasure to meet you!."  So cute!!!

Today we were playing with sunglasses which he thinks is just the coolest.  I told him that he is a cool dude.  He turns to me and says.  "Hi Mommy.  I am cool dude.  It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Silly guy.

1 comment:

  1. Every time I read about your children I wish I were there! It's been a pleasure to meet you all!

    ReplyDelete