Natalie loves to run and hide from us. Her favorite trick is to run away from us and hide behind the rocking chair. She will peek her head around the back of the chair to see if we are coming after her and grin from ear to ear. She will then usually squeal and run away the opposite direction.
Her other favorite is our morning routine of going to the gym. I set her down on the front walk and tell her to walk to the car. Like clock work she will walk a few steps towards the car and then turn 90 degrees and sprint for the side of the house. I always know where to find her. She squeezes herself in between the garbage can and the house waiting for me to come find her. She always squeals when I do and she knows the game is over. Time to actually go to the car!
Silly girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment