So we are hoping to travel this summer so I thought it would be much easier if Weston was used to a big boy bed rather than his crib. I have been asking him each night if he wants to sleep in a big boy bed and he always tells me quite emphatically that he does.
So, we found a bed rail on craigslist today and went to go pick it up so we could turn his crib into a bed. On the way home I asked him again if he wanted to sleep in a big boy bed tonight. He looks at me with a sad face and says "no." Startled I asked, "would you rather sleep in your crib again?" He perks up. "Yes, crib." Okay then.
We pulled the crib side down anyway and put up his guard rail thinking we could convince him otherwise. No such luck. He looked at that guardrail like it was the plague. He was quite terrified of it. So, we put his crib railing back up and he was very content.
Oh well. It was worth a shot. I am very pleased he is still in a crib but we will see how the trip goes this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment