Saturday, July 18, 2009

Graduation


Yesterday was graduation day for Roland and I. We are so excited that this chapter of our lives is now over. Roland is currently studying for the GMAT and plans to begin his master's program within about three years. We wish he could start immediately, but he needs some business experience first. So, back to the job applications. :) As for me, I hope to someday return to school and pursue a masters, but for right now home is where I need to be. Once the kids don't need me so much I will think about returning.

The graduation went really well. We had lots of family there to support us on our special and exciting day. Thank you to all that attended. We were glad you were able to join us! It was especially nice to have our two kids there. I think they sacrificed the most as we finished up our classes. Now we have so much time with them, they don't know what to do with themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment