I don't think I can emphasize just how much Auggie loves being outside. His eyes bug out every time he looks out a window. He points emphatically every chance he gets to communicate with us his desire to go out. He is truly in heaven when he is outside.
Natalie was playing in the backyard so I let Auggie out to roam about while I was finishing up the dishes in the kitchen. A few minutes later, I went out to check on him and see what he was up to. I found him over at the water sink; soaking wet and having the time of his life.
He was splashing and flicking water everywhere. His sleeves were dripping with water and he was soaked from his head to his toes. His eyes were smiling, his dimples were out in full force, and he could not have been happier. I love hearing his squeals of laughter. What an adorable little guy.
Natalie was also certainly in her element - climbing and digging holes! The two things she does best :)
No comments:
Post a Comment