Wednesday, June 15, 2011

MIA

Seeing as it has been almost two months since my last post, I figure I would put your fears to rest.  We have not been swept away by a tornado (although we did have a big tornado scare last month), eaten by a shark, nor have we been taken by monkeys.  Life has simply been ridiculously busy.  School, piano, traveling for rugby, and trying to keep a clean house have been overtaking our lives.  I have plenty to post about so hopefully I will get around to it.

In the meantime, I will leave you with a funny conversation I had with Weston yesterday:
Weston: Look Mom!  There is the pet store!  (pointing to PetsMart)
Mom: Yes Weston, you are right.  That is the pet store.  But, we will be going to the craft store.
Weston:  The crap store?
Mom:  No, the crafffft store.
Weston:  Oh, the crafft store.  I get it.

What a silly little kid.  It made me snicker.  Also, he properly showcased his latest phrase.  He says "Oh, I get it" after everything.  It makes me laugh.

I have the greatest kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment