Thursday, January 21, 2010

A New Chapter Has Begun

We have great news! After seven months of applying for that perfect "after graduation" job, Roland finally landed a great job! Roland will be starting his new job as a financial analyst for Raytheon in PLANO, TEXAS either February 22 or March 8 (he hasn't decided yet which start date he would prefer). We are very excited and count ourselves truly blessed. This has been something we have been praying for since graduation and are so happy to finally see it fulfilled. We have certainly been blessed beyond measure. I am a little nervous about moving to a city I have never seen, but we know it is right for our family right now. It will be very hard to leave family behind but look forward to spreading our wings and experiencing a very new and different life. Here we go....!

(our new home in Dallas)

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm glad everything finally worked out! And I know your parents will be THRILLED to have someone out in Texas with them! I'm just sad because now who the heck knows when I'M going to see you!

    Good luck! You're going to love Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dallas night skyline, it is so beautiful and your picture here shows it. We have only been there once, but now we will make it at least once this year and there after. We are so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete