
We went out to Great-Grandma and Grandpa Brown's house this past weekend. They live in St. David, AZ (a small town southeast of Tucson). Weston absolutely loved it! There was so much land to run around on. He didn't know what to do with himself! He kept yelling "asside, asside!" (outside). We spent two hours outside just running around in the field, riding bikes, and jumping on the trampoline. He especially LOVED the cows! He was so curious about these strange, large animals and kept walking up to them ever so carefully. Every so often he would let out a yelp of excitement. He would then make a 180 and dart off into the field again, of course stamping through all of the cow pies along the way.



Weston was extremely excited when he found a bike laying on the ground. He convinced Daddy to put him on it and push him around. He was grinning from ear to ear, exclaiming "WHEE!" the whole time. When he saw the trampoline, he was even more excited. He spent the next twenty minutes jumping and running on it while yelling "bouncy, bouncy, bouncy!" He is so entertaining.

I think Weston definitely needs a large yard with lots of space. That kid just loves to RUN. He had so much fun visiting Great-Grandma and Grandpa Brown. I think Weston was born to be on the farm. I guess it is in his blood.







St David is so pretty! I've been there twice. My roomates in college were from St. David. It's a cute small town.
ReplyDeleteIt is cute. I enjoy going there. It's nice to get away from the city from time to time. :)
ReplyDelete