Tuesday was a good day for Roland. In his own words, it was one of "life's little victories" in the large battle. You must be thinking to yourself, "What could have possibly been so wonderful? - Did he finally get a job?!" Nope. Roland got a rugby ball.Yes, you read correctly, Roland got a rugby ball. I have never seen him so happy. He has been very excited to begin playing rugby again. Since he started practicing he has been eyeing websites that sell rugby balls and has been strategically planning his purchase. Since we don't have any money for anything other than the bare necessities right now, he kept looking at the websites and figured it was a pipe dream. He was going through some things the other day and found a piece of music equipment that he has not used in a while and decided to try and sell it on craigslist. He was extremely excited when it sold and even more ecstatic when he found a rugby ball on craigslist too!
Ten dollars later, I have a very happy husband. He came home with the biggest grin on his face. I couldn't tell who was more excited though, Roland or Weston. Weston was fascinated with this ball. He would not stop tossing it. I think Roland was jealous. We decided to head to the park to try it out.




Roland and Weston played catch which was so much fun for Weston. He is actually quite good. He thought it was great to play with his Daddy. And, Roland was happy to have the rugby ball in his hands. All in all, it was a great day! Natalie and I decided to have a photo shoot so I went crazy with the camera while we were there. I think they turned out rather well.

(Wow, I edited these pictures on my laptop and now I am viewing them on my desktop and they have a very weird color cast. Anyone else see that? I'm trying to figure out which of my monitors is bad. Thanks!)






No comments:
Post a Comment