I noticed today that December is just around the corner. That means two birthdays. Now comes the dilemma....
Natalie needs a first birthday party. I think it is a "right of passage" and you need those scrapbook pages of the cute little one year old stuffing his or her face with the very first birthday cake. So, this is a necessity.
Now I would feel bad if Natalie got a birthday party and Weston did not. So, Weston also needs a birthday party.
Dilemma time. Do I combine them? I told myself that I never wanted to combine their birthdays because it is not very special. This is why Roland and I decided as they got older we would celebrate half birthdays. June is a lot less busy than December. But, in the meantime, what do I do? December is too crazy of a month to try to do one birthday party followed by another. We can't monopolize two Saturdays.
Hmmm......
No comments:
Post a Comment