Monday, February 13, 2012

Baby #3


We are expecting baby number 3 around August 13, 2012.  We are super excited to welcome this bundle of joy into our family.  Natalie isn't really aware of what is going on (except for the fact that mommy's belly is getting big and round and she thinks it is hilarious) but Weston seems to understand and is pretty excited.  They both love babies.

I am currently 13 weeks and 6 days pregnant.  Welcome 2nd Trimester!  I am glad to be done with that first trimester.  The beginning of pregnancy is always really rough on me.  I was sick often and lacked motivation and energy to do anything so nothing much got done around here (especially with Roland in his last semester of MBA school and devoting any time outside of work towards that).  So, I am excited to be feeling a bit better and slowly regaining energy.

I've gotten big fast this time.  My body knows what to do and it went right to it.  Natalie finds it hilarious to poke at my belly and laugh.  That does wonders on the self body image.  ;)

But, we are doing well and everything is progressing as it should for which we are grateful.  I am a little nervous about the idea of three children but I know this special spirit is supposed to join our family at this time so I know everything will work out just fine.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations again--wow, #3! That seems like we're so old! I'm excited for you, and glad you're feeling better. The more clearly I remember the first and third trimesters, the less likely I am to want another baby. :) I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! This is so exciting :) I'm glad the 1st trimester is over, but I'm sorry Natalie isn't helping your self-image. I bet you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete