
One of Weston's newest loves is his train track. The best part is that the train propels itself forward when you wind its wheels backwards. So, Weston will sit for long lengths of time and amuse himself watching the trains go around and around on his track. Roland and I used to sit there with him and wind the train backwards each time the train stopped. But, we took it off the track, winded it back a little bit, held the wheels, winded it back some more, then placed it back on the track. I left the room one time to go get something in the kitchen and walk back in to see Weston just pull the train back while still on the track and let go. He was so excited he starts yelling "I did it! I did it!"So apparently it takes a two year old to figure out how to properly use the thing! It made me laugh. What a smart kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment